2017 DATE & LOCATION
Camp in 2017 will take place from Sunday, August 6 to Saturday, August 12.
Just like last year, Campers who register by April 15 are eligible for a special early bird discount! If your child qualifies for the Leadership Program, early registration will ensure their spot on the limited roster of 16.
We’d love to have you! Summer Camp is not the same without the dedication of its amazing volunteers.
Please send an email to email@example.com and our Director will be in touch to discuss the brief interview process for all who’d like to join the team.
FULL REGISTRATION COMING SOON
We’ll have full camper, counselor and leadership program applications available in a few weeks. Stay tuned
- Ages 7-15.
- Due to campground safety rules we can only accept 120 campers.
- Ages 16-17.
- Leadership Program Campers have the opportunity to take part in a program we’ve designed to build leadership skills through assisting their assigned Counselors in their day-to-day activities. They also take part in the camp program with a set of activities more suited for their age.
- The Leadership Program is limited to a maximum of 16 campers.
- Ages 18+.
- As the ones in charge of each group of campers, our Counselors have a very important job. On a typical day of camp, counselors can be found: gathering up their assigned bunks, working with their Leadership Program Campers, planning for the week-end Talent Show, bringing campers to the Infirmary, and generally having fun while knowing where their campers are at all times.
- Counselors receive a check after the week of camp concludes.
- To apply, please download the form below.
- For more information about what it’s like being a counselor at MCCC, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Several of our volunteers have been counselors for years (after being campers for years!) and can answer any of your questions.
- Running and organizing Camp would be very tough without our wonderful volunteers.
- Please send an email with your interest to email@example.com. The Camp Director will be in touch to discuss a brief interview process before joining our team.
The investment for 7 days of sleep-away adventure in the New York wilderness for children, and socializing with leadership experience for more experienced teenagers:
- Standard Camp: $550 per child for 7 days & 6 nights
- Leadership Program: $450 per attendee.
- We recommend early registration because this program has limited availability.
- LPC applications will go through a screening process before being accepted.
- Early Bird Registration: Campers who register before 4/15 will receive a $50 discount off the standard $550.
- Leadership Program Campers cannot receive this discount because their program is offered at cost. We recommend early registration because the program has limited space.
- Sibling Discount: $100 off for each child after the second one.
- (Siblings 1 and 2 are Standard, sibling 3 receives $100 off).
- TAX NOTE: Unfortunately Camp fees are not tax deductible.