Event Category: Sports
he Riverside Park Conservancy Summer Sports Camp is a weekly all-day camp for children ages 4 to 16.
Available sports are soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis and flag football, as well as multi-sport week options. The camp uses the sports fields and courts in Riverside Park between 96th and 110th Streets. All programs provide uniforms or T-shirts. All campers are provided with light snacks, but should bring their own lunches. Additional add-on services include early drop-off (8:15 am – $50 per week) late pickup (until 5:30 pm – $100 per week) and lunch provided by Ellington in the Park ($50 per week – Lunch Menu). The camp also employs an on-site medical trainer.
The camp runs from June 5 to August 25. $475 per week
- Multiple weeks/children discounts: $25 off each week/child for 4 to 7 total weeks/children
- $50 off each week for over 8 weeks
- $25 off second and third child for single week sign-up
- There will be no discounts for multiple weeks when using scholarships or auction vouchers. Discounts will only be honored for paid bookings.
- Only 2 Auction vouchers can be used per child